Hello again!

10:50 AM

Hello everyone,

I still can not believe that I am writing here again. My last blogpost that I published was two years or almost three years ago, back in 2017. It has been quite a while and a lot has happened and changed this past years, I don't even know where to start.

Let me maybe start by telling you what led up to me not uploading anything to this blog anymore. To be completely honest, I did not really see anything in blogging anymore. So my blog was not something I spent my time on anymore, but I was still leaving it online. 
Instead I started focusing on my instagram account, because that was going really well. I suddenly started to grow and got a lot of collaboration requests of many different brands. Through all of that I really never spent a lot of thoughts on still having a blog except for now, almost three years later. I finally managed to really think about my blog again and all the fun parts of starting it. Even though I did not see anything in blogging anymore, I now realized that I started the blog for a completely different reason. I started my blog, because I wanted to share my passion for things like fashion, travel, beauty and Interior & Design with you. It should not have been all about getting the likes and clicks. That is really something you can easily forget these days with all of the different ways to make money on social media..

But now I am back and I want to just do this blog the way I like, without having to be pressured by getting many clicks on my blog. While it is a great bonus if you have thousands of people seeing your blog, it should not be the reason why you are doing this. 
But enough with the reasons why I stopped blogging and all of this talk, now I want to come to the part where I am today.
So to briefly sum it up, I have graduated high school and I am currently going to university majoring in Business. But besides that I also had a lot of great vacations and trips I went on. For example I got to travel to the west coast of the U.S. with my bestie from High school. The year before that I got to travel to Bintan and Singapore with my parents, which I am so grateful for. So lot has happened since 2017 as you just read..
Now that I have talked about what happened, I want to come to the part of what you will be able to read on this blog. Basically it is going to be anything that motivates me or I feel inspired to share with you which is everything revolving around fashion, beauty, decor, food and travel.
But before I come to the end of this post, I want to share some impressions of my last big trips in the following.

Singapore Impressions:





USA Impressions:











Yours truly,

Vivi 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Music