Redecorating with Desenio

7:10 AM




The code “VIVI” gives 25% off posters, between 14th-16th of November * Follow @desenio for more inspiration! *The code is not valid on handpicked-/collaboration posters or frames. 

Don’t we all once and a while need a change in our room and redecorate it?! All you out there who also love to decorate probably get me. I got the great oppurtunity to collaborate with DESENIO




Desenio is a business related to interior decor and design. With a simple business idea creating on-trend and attractive wall decor, they have gained popularity. Since 2010 they have been growing and have web shops available in more than 30 countries. Desenio offers a wide selection of posters and mounting solutions, such as poster hangers and clips which is mostly inspired by Scandinavian style. Being very up to date with the Trend, the brand regularly updates their selection to meet the latest trends in interior decor as well as design. No matter what kind of room you are looking to get a poster for, you will pretty sure always find a match.

I honestly could not decide which posters I should take because all of them were just so unqiue and trendy. So after pretty much spending half an hour, well to be honest more than half an hour, looking for my favourites I decided to take the following posters.
I definitely had to pick up a big poster from the category MAPS AND CITIES  (by clicking the category you will be directed to the website) because I am just that person dreaming of the city that never sleeps and this poster pretty much visualizes it. The poster in the picture is called New York, Posters . 

Another thing I have been totally obsessed with are plants. So lucky me that Desenio also has a Category BOTANICAL where there is such a big variety of plant posters.  To get the exact Cactus poster as on the picture just click this name Cactus Flower, Poster . 



The other posters featured in the picture are called & Black Marble Poster , Beauty Poster and Girl Power Poster
I hope you all feel inspired now and until the next post...

Yours truly,

Vivi xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Music