On time with Harper & Brooks

6:37 AM

" If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late " 
This is a quote that has always been on my mind and it defintely makes sense to me. That is why I always try to be early but of course to be early I need one of my favourite essentials that get me through my day,  a watch.
Recently I got the great honor to collaborate with Harper & Brooks. Harper & Brooks is a fusion of Scandinavian minimalism and NYC contemporary urban lifestyle. A tribute to clean lines and simple design. The watches are very classic but are still exclusive and affordable.
I got to pick out one watch of my own and decided to take the LÆR | HVI watch which is just very elegant and unique. You can find the exact same watch by clicking here

Apart from the watches just being super contemporary the watches match to almost everything. This will definitely be my new go to watch that will always keep me punctual.
Save 15% with the code 'vivixceline' when purchasing a watch at Harper & Brooks
Yours truly,
Vivi xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Music