Camouflage style

10:56 AM


I hope everyone of you is doing great! With school starting again I don't have so much time anymore for blogging but I am trying my best. Recently I recieved a military style jacket (click here) from My Colloseum which I was so excited about. This is why I wanted to create an outfit combining it with my all new favourite Military jacket.

For the jeans I just picked some basic white jeans from Hollister (click here) and a simple classy black top from Na-kd Fashion (click here). The way you want to combine this look is up to but I just personally prefer not a all black look and wanted to add a little more color to this look by combining it with a pair of white jeans. Also a really nice cute accessory to add to this outfit is a small black backpack (click here) which is also from My Colloseum.
I hope that you are all having a great week!

Yours truly,
Vivi xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this look Vivi! You look super gorgeous and I also love your blog design, great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so slayin it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Music